If January is the month of resolutions, February is the month of moving ahead and we have an incredible issue and unique event to help you towards achieving your life goals. Ahead of The Best You Expo on 27-28 February at London’s ExCel, we have interviews with some of our stellar line-up of speakers, including Robert Holden, Daniel Priestley, Janey Lee Grace and Will J. Jackson.
These are the only dates that you can see, hear and meet these and other inspiring names from the world of personal development, such as Sir Clive Woodward, Michael Neill and Jason Vale AKA The Juice Master, together under one roof.
Enjoy the insights that these speakers share inside and, if you haven’t already done so, visit thebestyouexhibition.com to sign up for your place at the event, and make this the year you become your best you.
- May – June 2017 - June 1, 2017
- Calmer, Happier, More Blissful - June 1, 2017
- Let’s get our Heads Together to change the conversation about mental health - June 1, 2017
- Simple Practices For More Calm - June 1, 2017
- Good News - June 1, 2017
- Beyoncé: “We have to take the time to focus on our mental health - June 1, 2017
- Joe Wicks’ Recipe For Wellbeing - June 1, 2017
- Don’t Compare and Despair - June 1, 2017
- Good Mood Food - June 1, 2017
- Iron-Rich Steak Salad - June 1, 2017