This week with Saint Valentine’s Day fast approaching, I’d like to give you 10 quotes from some great minds about love.
Some are funny, some are silly and some are profound. I hope you enjoy them and that whatever you are doing in your life, there is also time to celebrate Love!
1. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
3. “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” – Rupert Brooke
4. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
5. “There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder.” – Charles Morgan
6. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
7. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr Seuss
8. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the what makes the world worthwhile.” – Franklin Jones
9. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
10. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
Have a “love-ly” Saint Valentine’s Day!
The Best You
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018