This week with Saint Valentine’s Day fast approaching, I’d like to give you 10 quotes from some great minds about love.
Some are funny, some are silly and some are profound. I hope you enjoy them and that whatever you are doing in your life, there is also time to celebrate Love!
1. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
3. “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” – Rupert Brooke
4. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
5. “There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder.” – Charles Morgan
6. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
7. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr Seuss
8. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the what makes the world worthwhile.” – Franklin Jones
9. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
10. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
Have a “love-ly” Saint Valentine’s Day!
The Best You
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- What’s next at The Best You - June 6, 2016
- Sharing Stories by Bernardo Moya - May 6, 2016