Our shared vision for for improving society and positively impacting the world
At The Best You we are passionate about the business of professional, personal, financial, spiritual, mental and physical self-improvement. Supporting, guiding and encouraging people to live their best lives is what we love doing – and we’re very good at it.
However, personal development is only part of the picture. Your journey needs to make a positive impact on the wider world, otherwise it’s less self-development and more ‘self-ish’ work.
The Best You is proud to bring you The Best You: A Better World, our new initiative and a unique addition to the personal development industry. The Best You: A Better World focuses on highlighting and supporting the incredible charities, social enterprises, non-profits and individuals who strive to make the world a better place for all.
The Best You believes that education and personal development lead to empowerment, and that only by working together with exceptional organisations and individuals can we create positive global change. There is no single solution to global issues like poverty, the spread of disease, pollution or climate change, but by joining forces our voices become stronger.
Together, we can create ever-greater awareness and pay it forward to contribute towards a better world. This is The Best You’s mission, and we invite you to join our journey. On the following pages, we will introduce some of our partners, among them are A21, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Plastic Oceans.
For more information and to show your support, contact us at email@example.com
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017