For many of us happiness isn’t something we think about as we begin each day. It’s usually the case that events dictate our mood as we start each morning.
Have you and your partner snapped at each other over breakfast? Have the kids made you late leaving the house? Was the first email you opened up irritating or upsetting?
Yet daily happiness is so important to every aspect of our lives – from the impact on our mental and physical health, to the sum achievement of our lives.
I was shocked by the results of our recent survey, which showed that nearly 80 per cent of London workers are unhappy in their jobs, many blaming bad management and bullying as the source of distress.
Yet change is just a step away and so this month we will hold the first ever The Best You Expo where personal development experts from around the globe – including some of the industry’s biggest names – will gather to share their insights, knowledge and advice to help visitors take the first steps to being the best version of themselves.
In this issue we feature articles and interviews with some of those leading names, including Robert Holden, Daniel Priestley, Janey Lee Grace, Will J. Jackson and Susan Armstrong.
This is an unmissable milestone in the UK’s personal development industry and I know that those who join us will have their lives changed by the advice that they receive. With that in mind, the only question is will you be with us to experience the weekend?
Register now at thebestyouexhibition.com
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016