Ali Campbell gives advice to men who don’t know how to “be themselves” with women…
Who are you?
Just take a minute right now to think about something that I will bet you have never considered before. Who are you in a relationship? What ‘type’ of guy are you? Now before you go looking for the list there is no list. You are whatever ‘type’ you think you are… if you think you’re a caring sharing type then a caring sharing ‘type’ it is. If you think you’re ‘the man’ then that you are… whatever type you are is really not that important there is a woman for every type, but, does she get that about you?
All the research shows that we, all of us, you and the girl of your dreams included make a snap decision about someone as a possible romantic partner within 3.7 seconds +/- 10% so, take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself ‘do I look like who I think I am?’ in other words, would a stranger in the street or in a bar instantly ‘get’ you?
I’m betting not. I’m betting that there are a great many aspects of your character, type and personality that she would never ‘get’ instantly about you if you gave her a map. When I did my research for MORE than just SEX one of the things that came up time and time again was that the hot women I was interviewing were sick fed up of meeting a guy, making a judgement about him only to find that on closer examination it just was not true… You will attract who you attract but wouldn’t it be cool if the girls you were speaking to and putting all that effort into were actually also into the real you? There are plenty of girls for every type so don’t worry about that but there is nothing that will turn a woman off quicker than thinking she is getting one thing and actually getting another… you’d be exactly the same when you think about it.
Unless you are externalizing the real you in a way that she gets you are guilty of false advertising to both you and her. so, who are you?
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017