The Soap Co (thesoapco.org) sells beautiful luxury soaps, hand washes and hand lotions made by visually impaired or otherwise disabled people.
Based in East London, and with a traditional work-shop in the Lake District, all products are handcrafted and contain only natural botanicals and pure essentials oils.
What’s more, the bottles are fully recyclable and even the soap.
Made from vegan friendly 100% natural ingredients, the Green Goddess sleep candle (greengoddesswellness.com) is hand blended and designed to
support a peaceful nights sleep.
It contains soothing lavender, mandarin, basil, and pine for alleviating mental stress and reducing anxiety.
Burn your slumber-inducing candle before while in the bath before bed to clear the mind and relax the body and get your.
We’ve all been there. An empty snack drawer, a house full of hungry kids and a run to the local shop, only to be met with a deep frustration at the options available. Now the good people at Karma Bites (karmabites.co.uk)
have launched a new healthy way to snack.
Made of popped Lotus seeds, they’re crunchy, moreish, and so packed with goodness you can taste the beautiful good karma in every bite.
Put pen to paper and make note of all those unforgettable dining experiences and need-toremember recipe ideas in this beautiful Foodies Journal from stationery favourites Kikki K (kikki-k.com). It’s the perfect tool for food lovers to record favourite recipes, keep track of restaurants to try and more.
Use it to embrace mindful eating and love storing all of your foodie inspirations.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018