With a range of upcoming events, editor Bernardo Moya shares the latest developments at The Best You.
As our audience continues to grow on both sides of the Atlantic, we are excited to announce our plans to extend the ways that our readers can interact with the UK’s leading personal development magazine and channel to become their ‘best you’.
Each month, we bring you fantastic content from many of the personal development industry’s leading names, including John Demartini, Barbara De Angelis and Richard Bandler, alongside insightful profiles of people who have reached the pinnacle of their success.
Our partnership with Gail Kingsbury, founder of Real Wisdom TV who is also our assistant deputy editor based in the US, enables us to showcase new talent and distribute The Best You TV content which is now being aired on Roku, Amazon, Samsung and soon on Hulu.
We are also delighted to announce our close working relationship with Wiley plus the fact you can now see our magazine on Issuu.
This autumn we are also planning to launch The Best You Inspiring Talks, a series of events to be held in London where leaders and thinkers will share their insight and expertise.
Broadcast simultaneously online, our global audience can also enjoy these presentations from the comfort of their home, workspace or educational facility.
With opportunities to be involved in the events both as a speaker and commercially, we would be delighted to hear from you and your business in the autumn and during 2016.
We are also developing an inaugural Best You Exhibition – a place for professionals in the industry to market and promote their services and goods, and a place for fans of the personal development world to meet and see the people they admire and follow.
At our first Feel and Look Good weekend, we will be joined by the best professionals – including fashion experts, celebrity chefs and nutritionists, and outstanding athletes – offering advice on style and fashion, techniques to lose weight, exercise and eat better.
Download the app thebestyoumagazine.co and tune in to The Best You TV to be among the first to learn more about our events and join us to help yourself become ‘The Best You’.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017