It has been a busy, inspirational first quarter of 2018. Last month, we hosted the third annual The Best You Expo at London’s Olympia, welcoming more than 12,500 people who came to explore personal development, wellbeing, work/life balance, body and soul, and so much more.
The Best You Expo’s mission is to give everyone the ideas, insight and inspiration to help them make changes and enhance their lives. It was an incredible two-day event, featuring a lineup of world class speakers, including Paul McKenna, Sara Davison, Jason Vale, and Eric Ho, and over 150 interactive talks and workshops.
Next, it’s time for the first The Best You’s first Expo in America, taking place in Long Beach, California, from 24 – 25 March. It’s a passion platform for those who care about helping other live their best lives, and promises to be a fantastic weekend.
There will be inspirational sessions from thought leaders such as Dean Graziosi, Mastin Kipp, Marie Diamond, Jim Kwik, and Dave Asprey, many of whom we profile in this issue.
It’s our mission to deliver mindful content that promotes wellbeing to help you, your family, society, and ultimately, the planet. That’s why we are also delighted to profile some of our non-profit partners in this issue, such as Veteran’s Path.
We hope to see you at The Best You Expo in California, but if you can’t be there you can still be part of it by following all the excitement on our social media channels: @TheBestYou_
Enjoy the issue!
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018