Positive Attitude and Hard Work Wins!
The Best You Can would like to congratulate James O’Shea for getting into the GB Paralympics Swim Team.
James lost his legs in a accident as a teenager and while he freely admits that making that adjustment was tough for him at first, he has gone on to do some amazing things with the help of the NLP techniques he learned when he trained with Richard Bandler a few years back.
The thing that really shone through from the start was James’ positive attitude to life.
James used the power of NLP to help him on his journey through life that led him to become an international wheelchair dancer and he competed in BBC’s series “Dancing on Wheels”, which he went on to win with partner TV presenter Caroline Flack.
It was during the filming of this programme that James met former World Champion and Olympic swimmer Mark Foster. This synchronicity started him on his next mission, swimming in the Paralympics.
The great news is that James has now qualified to compete in the 100m Breaststroke and will represent Great Britain at the London Paralympic Games on 5th September.
Here at The Best You, we salute you, James! You remain for so many a fantastic, inspirational figure. Go get ’em!
CEO The Best You
PS. Please share If this has inspired you or could inspire others.
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- What’s next at The Best You - June 6, 2016
- Sharing Stories by Bernardo Moya - May 6, 2016