At The Best You, we recognise those who are using their digital space to educate, empower and do good for others
Since 2011, Norwegian brothers Mads and Mikkel Johnsen have charted their journey from a self-described lifetime of unhealthy eating habits to a 100 per cent raw vegan diet.
At Sweet Natural Living, the bearded pair document their passion for raw as they travel the world sharing tips for picking the creamiest avocados in the market, getting rid of fruit flies in your kitchen to the best way to eat a watermelon. While we might not be as committed to they are to fruit and veg, we find their spirited shoots uplifting.
Chart the Johnsen’s journey at https://www.youtube.com/user/sweetnaturalliving/featured
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017