Most of us have those dreams that we are too afraid to try, or perhaps we did try but didn’t succeed at first and then we never attempted it again. What is even worse than giving up after not succeeding, is thinking you’re not even capable to accomplish your dream. I can promise that the pain in knowing you never accomplished your dreams will be more difficult to deal with than any failures you have along the way of working on your dreams.
My life mission is to inspire and coach individuals on how they can live out their dreams. I do this by showing what is possible when you put all of your energy into your dream. In the process of reaching my goals I have developed a four step program that can be applied with any dream to turn it into a reality.
Step 1. Identify the dream and truly believe that you WILL accomplish it.
- You need to believe in your vision even if no one around you believes in you.
- Start of by using this program for only one dream at a time. You have to develop confidence and discipline before you can focus on multiple goals at once.
- The bigger and complex the dream the more you have to break it into smaller attainable steps that lead to the overall goal.
Step 2. Research the skills and requirements needed to accomplish the goal.
- First ask yourself if you need the help of a profession to assist you or do can you do it on your own?
- Knowledge (what material must you learn). Physical (what strengths do you need in order to get to your goal). Financial (How much money do you need in order to achieve). Plan (How are you going to get from where you are to where you want to be)?
- Break down the smaller steps into weakly steps so you know what you need to accomplish each week that will lead you to your overall goal.
Step 3. Time Frame
- You need to set an appropriate time frame in which you will achieve the smaller goals thus accomplishing your overall goal.
- Set an exact date!
Step 4. ACTION!
- The single most important step of all that most people fall short of is taking that first step.
- You have to take a big breathe and make that leap!
Remember that you’re going to fail, you’re going to doubt yourself, but the most important thing is persevere past those failures and fears until you reach your dream. Fear is perfectly natural but you cannot let it hinder you from what you want to do. Most of the fears we have never actually happen, yet we let them have so much control over our life. We have this fear of failure that paralyzes us. I want to leave you with this quote “Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain.”
– Mark Twain
Written By: Nicholas Green (aka Superhuman Nick)
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018