1. Give yourself permission to be happy – why not, it is your life? If people choose to be miserable around you there is no reason for you to join them.
2. Analyse what needs to happen to make you happy, write a list and do one of the things on it today.
3. Be firm about people who drain your happiness. Talk to them about what you want and if they can’t give it to you get them out of your life.
4. Tell other people how happy you are and how great you feel – your brain will search for the state of happiness and give it to you.
5. Each morning when you wake up set your “state” to what you want it to be. Write a “to be” list next to your “to do” list (Today I want to be energised and confident….)
6. Take time to enjoy your happiness – when things are good avoid thinking about what next, tomorrow just be in the moment and thoroughly immerse yourself in that wonderful feeling.
For more tips and blogs visit www.emotionalindependence.co.uk
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017