1. Give yourself permission to be happy – why not, it is your life? If people choose to be miserable around you there is no reason for you to join them.
2. Analyse what needs to happen to make you happy, write a list and do one of the things on it today.
3. Be firm about people who drain your happiness. Talk to them about what you want and if they can’t give it to you get them out of your life.
4. Tell other people how happy you are and how great you feel – your brain will search for the state of happiness and give it to you.
5. Each morning when you wake up set your “state” to what you want it to be. Write a “to be” list next to your “to do” list (Today I want to be energised and confident….)
6. Take time to enjoy your happiness – when things are good avoid thinking about what next, tomorrow just be in the moment and thoroughly immerse yourself in that wonderful feeling.
For more tips and blogs visit www.emotionalindependence.co.uk
- January – February 2017 - January 29, 2017
- Fighting To The Top - January 29, 2017
- THE ANSWER - January 29, 2017
- Good News - January 29, 2017
- Wealth and Riches - January 29, 2017
- Apps that do good - January 29, 2017
- 21st Century Living - January 29, 2017
- Give your creative goals a kick start - January 29, 2017
- The life coach that fits in your bag - January 29, 2017
- The No-Diet New Year by Holly Bell - January 29, 2017