Glastonbury may have sold out in a matter of minutes, but if you haven’t got tickets to this month’s biggest musical mash-up, there are still plenty of other gigs to go to
- Barclaycard British Summer Time, London, 26-27 June
No camping at this Hyde Park musical extravaganza, but an unmissable list of acts to enjoy in the capital. The Who, Kaiser Chiefs, Paul Weller, Taylor Swift, Grace Jones, The Strokes, Johnny Mar and the return of Blur after a 12-year break. Legendary sounds abound.
- Isle of Wight Festival, Isle of Wight, 11-14 June
The 1970 original line-up included Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, The Who and Joni Mitchell. This year’s will include Pharrell Williams, Paolo Nutini and Jessie Ware – with old school acts Fleetwood Mac and Billy Idol for good measure..
- T in the Park, Perthshire, 9-12 July
Head north of the border for a relative newcomer in the festival calendar. Now in its 22nd year, T in the Park is Scotland’s biggest music festival. From The Prodigy to Avicii, Fatboy Slim to Rudimental, generations of music lovers will be entertained.
- V Festival, Chelmsford and South Staffordshire, 22-23 August
Set over two sites, there’s no shortage of big hit names playing at the V Festival. Calvin Harris, Stereophonics, The Script, Kasabian, Sam Smith, Olly Murs, Ellie Goulding, Paloma Faith, George Ezra – the list goes on… plan to party.
- Reading Festival, Reading, 28-30 August
If you’ve still got stamina after V, follow up with the Reading Festival. It may be the world’s oldest popular music festival, but the line-up is still fresh with Mumford &Sons, Metallica, The Libertines and Limp Bizkit on the bill this year.
- Bestival, Isle of Wight, 10-13 September
With an eclectic range of bands, including The Chemical Brothers, Duran Duran and even Level 42 playing, the Isle of Wight festival has become an unmissable date in the calendar. Fingers crossed for an Indian summer….
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018