Glastonbury may have sold out in a matter of minutes, but if you haven’t got tickets to this month’s biggest musical mash-up, there are still plenty of other gigs to go to
- Barclaycard British Summer Time, London, 26-27 June
No camping at this Hyde Park musical extravaganza, but an unmissable list of acts to enjoy in the capital. The Who, Kaiser Chiefs, Paul Weller, Taylor Swift, Grace Jones, The Strokes, Johnny Mar and the return of Blur after a 12-year break. Legendary sounds abound.
- Isle of Wight Festival, Isle of Wight, 11-14 June
The 1970 original line-up included Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, The Who and Joni Mitchell. This year’s will include Pharrell Williams, Paolo Nutini and Jessie Ware – with old school acts Fleetwood Mac and Billy Idol for good measure..
- T in the Park, Perthshire, 9-12 July
Head north of the border for a relative newcomer in the festival calendar. Now in its 22nd year, T in the Park is Scotland’s biggest music festival. From The Prodigy to Avicii, Fatboy Slim to Rudimental, generations of music lovers will be entertained.
- V Festival, Chelmsford and South Staffordshire, 22-23 August
Set over two sites, there’s no shortage of big hit names playing at the V Festival. Calvin Harris, Stereophonics, The Script, Kasabian, Sam Smith, Olly Murs, Ellie Goulding, Paloma Faith, George Ezra – the list goes on… plan to party.
- Reading Festival, Reading, 28-30 August
If you’ve still got stamina after V, follow up with the Reading Festival. It may be the world’s oldest popular music festival, but the line-up is still fresh with Mumford &Sons, Metallica, The Libertines and Limp Bizkit on the bill this year.
- Bestival, Isle of Wight, 10-13 September
With an eclectic range of bands, including The Chemical Brothers, Duran Duran and even Level 42 playing, the Isle of Wight festival has become an unmissable date in the calendar. Fingers crossed for an Indian summer….
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018
- How Community Can Build Inner Strength - March 21, 2018
- A Daily Dose of Love - March 21, 2018