Napoleon Hill is one of those classic writers whose influence stretches a long way from the work he did in the 1930s. Think and Grow Rich is Hill’s analysis of what the most successful people in the world do to ensure they really succeed in life.
Looking at the ways the successful maintain a Positive Mental Attitude (one of the prerequisites of Hill’s strategy), the book gives stories and anecdotes about how the world’s greatest achievers simply won’t be beaten, always managing to turn a setback to an advantage. For anyone interested in fi nding out what goes on in the head of the successful, this book is an absolutely seminal text. Much of the advice given in it, for example the strong and repeated imagination of the goals you want to achieve, rings rich and resonant in the modern self-help world. Quite a gem!
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018