It’s been over 12 years since I decided I wanted to do something different, something that would help and inspire others. For me, It all started with my NLP training, and next year I will have been in ‘the business’ of personal and professional growth for a decade.
I’m lucky enough to come across many inspiring and great professionals, but if there is any advice I would offer to anyone interested in making a living or succeeding in this industry it is to make sure you do it for the right reasons. Do everything in life for the right reasons and the rest will follow.
Here at The Best You we continue to evolve and grow. We are constantly pushing boundaries and we do everything with a big heart and, ultimately, with the intent of serving.
We start our new programme called Turning Pro in October this year, and in 2017 we are moving forward
The Best You TV, our E-Learning platform and The Best You Radio.
You’ll notice this issue has a great, fresh feel thanks our new Deputy Editor Emma Ledger
and new Designer Ian Watts. To service you better The Best You is now bi-monthly and will be distributed across London – so keep your eyes peeled for it.
I personally love the content in this issue, and I hope you do too. We’d love to hear your feedback so do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016