Having recently competed our Turning Pro programme, and having been part of similar programmes in the past, I appreciate the
important feeling of belonging that comes from being part of a group. It helps you focus on your goals, and can offer great support, hold you accountable and push you. Whatever you set out to do in life, seek out support to help you achieve your dreams. If you don’t you might find yourself in exactly the same place you are now.
At The Best You we continue to push the boundaries in our quest to support everyone to live their best life. Amongst our many exciting upcoming events, next year we will be running The Best You EXPO in London 16th – 17th of February and, for the first time, one in Long Beach California on the 24th – 25th of March. We hope you join us.
We are also very excited about our campaign The Best You – A Better World, through which we help individuals make global impact through social movements, increasing awareness of vital issues and helping to make the world a better place. This month’s issue we profile Beyoncé, a woman who has got to the very top of her game thanks to the support of a close network of trusted individuals. We also explore the incredible success of The Body Coach Joe Wicks and actress Jessica Alba.
I hope it leaves your own journey.
Until next time.
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016