Welcome to the latest issue of The Best You magazine. We are reflecting on another hugely suc-cessful year of The Best You Expo in London. It brought together some of the biggest names in the personal development industry, including our cover star Marisa Peer, Brian Rose, Dr Greg Reid and Calum Best. You can read all about their inspiring talks in this special issue.
At The Best You, we are committed to providing opportunities for change, growth and development that enable you to live your best life. We believe that education and personal development lead to empowerment, and that everyone deserves access to the tools that can transform their lives.
The Best You Legacy Club is a global network that helps people find their purpose and leave a legacy. It’s a place to share ideas, to find inspiration, to connect with people who care and who can support you, and ultimately to expand your network and grow your career or business, all while making the world a better place.
My latest book The Question also explores the theme of living your best life. I believe you can only realise your full potential if you ask yourself the right questions. So, are you? And if not, why not?
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017