As this year draws to a close, it’s a good time to reflect on all that we’ve achieved, as well as focuse on future goals.
Here at The Best You we’ve had an incredible year, not least in forging new partnerships through the creation of our initiative The Best You: A Better World. In this issue we introduce two more non-profits that we have joined forces with; Chasing Coral and TreeSisters. Together we really can make a difference to both the planet and our wellbeing.
On the topic of wellbeing, stories about mental illness are increasingly hitting the headlines. It’s vital we all help and support those in need, because mental ill health can affect anyone. I am a big believer in the power of changing your internal voice in order to maintain good mental health. Many people who take part in The Best You’s workshops and seminars, or who visit our EXPO, also understand how learning to think well really can help you stay well.
Enjoy the issue, and from the whole team at The Best You, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy,
See you in the New Year!
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016