What to download now to add joy to your commute
Caffeine for the Soul
Internationally renowned transformative coach Michael Neill shares fresh ideas and daily inspirations in tiny bite-sized (or ‘espresso’ sized) chunks in this free download. From getting ‘unstuck’ to his guide to landing a book deal, it;’s wonderfully varied and full of gems.
Get it here http://apple.co/2ecDUa8
The Meditation Podcast
This free podcast, produced by Jesse and Jeane Stern, uses binaural beats in the audio that help induce a deep state of relaxation and induce a brain pattern similar to REM sleep. This has the potential to bring about profound healing – meaning it might just be the most valuable podcast you ever use.
Get it here www.themeditationpodcast.com
This genius Germany’s app that helps refugees settle in to life in their new homeland. Meaning ‘Arrival’, it gives these vulnerable people a way to understand about German culture, learn the language and get access to important information about the asylum proceedings, as well as offering ways for them to find a vocational training for work. Bravo!
Making donating food a lot more efficient, this app supports local food banks in managing stock levels and organising donations more efficiently through a centralised CMS. The app runs on a traffic light
system that arranges donations into three categories: urgent, in short supply and well stocked. App users will receive a push notification when their local food bank has run out of a particular item and when their shopping list has been updated.
- The Last Word - November 18, 2016
- Inspirational Vloggers - November 18, 2016
- The best of the digital world - November 18, 2016
- The mindful way to lose weight – forever by Susan Hepburn - November 18, 2016
- How to acquire financial wisdom - November 18, 2016
- Colour me happy - November 18, 2016
- Ali Bastian’s Wellness Diary - November 18, 2016
- Tis the season to seek meaning - November 18, 2016
- The Key to Making Life Easy - November 18, 2016
- Find yourself in magical Marrakech - November 18, 2016