Whether you like the outcome or not, the recent US Election result – and the vote for Brexit before it – shows that people both in America and the UK want change.
So whatever your opinion is, remember that although change can be uncomfortable and can create uncertainty, it is sometimes necessary and will always create new opportunities. Let’s remember how lucky we are and appreciate what we have and those we love.
I’ll end on a quote: ‘Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit,’ Napoleon Hill.
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017