Sir Clive Woodward, Jason Vale, Barbara De Angelis, Gill Fielding and Robert Holden are just some of the inspirational speakers due to appear at a new personal development Exhibition at ExCel London on 27 and 28 February 2016.
The Best You Exhibition will be a place for trainers, mentors, therapists, publishers and members of the public to meet, be inspired and learn new things. Organised by The Best You Corporation this exciting trade fair presents an unparalleled opportunity for everyone in the Personal Development business to promote their specialist skills and grow their client base, while providing the public with new ways to change, grow and learn.
The event will include seminars and workshops which will be broadcast live and shown through The Best You’s partnerships with TV4 and Real Wisdom TV. The event will also be aired on media platforms including Hulu, Roku, Amazon, Samsung and YouTube.
The Best You Corporation CEO, Bernardo Moya, explains, “There are countless self-help products on the market, all with different approaches, but before now there has never been a single EXPO where you can explore them all in one place. We aim to be that place, where people arrive with questions and leave with answers. It’s going to be a great weekend.”
Potential exhibitors or members of the public wanting more information about the Best You Expo should visit www.thebestyouexhibition.com, contact Louise Dockery at email@example.com or call 0203 011 0874.
- For more information please visit www.thebestyouexhibition.com
- Contact details for The Best You Exhibition are Louise Dockery firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 011 0874
- For further information regarding The Best You Corporation please contact Bernardo Moya at email@example.com
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017