Walking through the cemetery, present to life.
In all its messy, splendid glory, this life is what you have.
With dreams and yearnings, secret wish lists tucked away at the back of your mind.
Newton said, “A body at rest will remain at rest unless an outside force acts on it“
So you wait for that outside force, to strike, and set you in motion.
Going at it ass backwards, when the source of your power is inside.
How long will you let it lie dormant?
How many more hours, days, and years will you let pass you by?
Set yourself in motion;
“This post first appeared on Deva Coaching.”
- How to Wake Up Early in the Morning – 5 Tips You Need to Know by TJ Chasteen - February 16, 2016
- You can lose it! by Ali Campbell - July 24, 2015
- Maintaining enthusiasm by Dragos Roua - February 25, 2014
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Should Know by Sibyl Chavis - February 25, 2014
- Dear LOA: What’s The Point Of Being Here by Melody Fletcher - February 25, 2014
- Stuck in a rut? Start over! by Courtney Carver - February 18, 2014
- Life Balance – Living the Dream by Marquita Herald - February 15, 2014
- The Story Of The Wounded Child by Evelyn Lym - February 14, 2014
- 8 Things You Forgot to Be Grateful For by Marc and Angel - February 12, 2014
- The Startup World’s Big Miss by Jonathan Fields - February 12, 2014