September is a month for renewed energy as we return to work and school, post-holiday.
We have plenty to energise you with an interview with athlete and lobbyist Tanni Grey-Thompson. We have a look at the career of England’s Rugby Star Danny Cipriani. We also have fantastic ideas to inspire with advice from brand consultant Malcolm Levene, an interview with Benjamin Bonetti, educator and TED talker Jon Bullock, and article from John Vincent on Raw Cacao, plus interviews with hot kitchen stars The Dumpling Sisters and Anjula Devi.
There’s a look at the world’s best universities plus an interview with Ben Dyer, co-founder of the Ryman National Enterprise Challenge which will involve more than 30,000 senior school pupils this year. Read on and enjoy a month of reinvigoration in all areas of your life.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019