September is a month for renewed energy as we return to work and school, post-holiday.
We have plenty to energise you with an interview with athlete and lobbyist Tanni Grey-Thompson. We have a look at the career of England’s Rugby Star Danny Cipriani. We also have fantastic ideas to inspire with advice from brand consultant Malcolm Levene, an interview with Benjamin Bonetti, educator and TED talker Jon Bullock, and article from John Vincent on Raw Cacao, plus interviews with hot kitchen stars The Dumpling Sisters and Anjula Devi.
There’s a look at the world’s best universities plus an interview with Ben Dyer, co-founder of the Ryman National Enterprise Challenge which will involve more than 30,000 senior school pupils this year. Read on and enjoy a month of reinvigoration in all areas of your life.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018