September is a month for renewed energy as we return to work and school, post-holiday.
We have plenty to energise you with an interview with athlete and lobbyist Tanni Grey-Thompson. We have a look at the career of England’s Rugby Star Danny Cipriani. We also have fantastic ideas to inspire with advice from brand consultant Malcolm Levene, an interview with Benjamin Bonetti, educator and TED talker Jon Bullock, and article from John Vincent on Raw Cacao, plus interviews with hot kitchen stars The Dumpling Sisters and Anjula Devi.
There’s a look at the world’s best universities plus an interview with Ben Dyer, co-founder of the Ryman National Enterprise Challenge which will involve more than 30,000 senior school pupils this year. Read on and enjoy a month of reinvigoration in all areas of your life.
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018
- How Community Can Build Inner Strength - March 21, 2018
- A Daily Dose of Love - March 21, 2018