September is a month for renewed energy as we return to work and school, post-holiday.
We have plenty to energise you with an interview with athlete and lobbyist Tanni Grey-Thompson. We have a look at the career of England’s Rugby Star Danny Cipriani. We also have fantastic ideas to inspire with advice from brand consultant Malcolm Levene, an interview with Benjamin Bonetti, educator and TED talker Jon Bullock, and article from John Vincent on Raw Cacao, plus interviews with hot kitchen stars The Dumpling Sisters and Anjula Devi.
There’s a look at the world’s best universities plus an interview with Ben Dyer, co-founder of the Ryman National Enterprise Challenge which will involve more than 30,000 senior school pupils this year. Read on and enjoy a month of reinvigoration in all areas of your life.
- April – May 2017 - April 27, 2017
- The Best You Awards 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Wow! What a Weekend! - April 27, 2017
- Book Club - April 27, 2017
- How to Be Financially Free Without Working Harder - April 27, 2017
- The Best Wellbeing Apps - April 27, 2017
- The Happy List 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Sharon Lechter: “The Best You Expo Offers An Opportunity For Great Business Growth” - April 27, 2017
- The Spark Of Inspiration - April 27, 2017
- I’m a total geek when it comes to personal development - April 27, 2017