September is a month for renewed energy as we return to work and school, post-holiday.
We have plenty to energise you with an interview with athlete and lobbyist Tanni Grey-Thompson. We have a look at the career of England’s Rugby Star Danny Cipriani. We also have fantastic ideas to inspire with advice from brand consultant Malcolm Levene, an interview with Benjamin Bonetti, educator and TED talker Jon Bullock, and article from John Vincent on Raw Cacao, plus interviews with hot kitchen stars The Dumpling Sisters and Anjula Devi.
There’s a look at the world’s best universities plus an interview with Ben Dyer, co-founder of the Ryman National Enterprise Challenge which will involve more than 30,000 senior school pupils this year. Read on and enjoy a month of reinvigoration in all areas of your life.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017