Pitching for new business can be daunting but Paul Boross, also known as The Pitch Doctor, argues that if you look at the pitch as just one part of a bigger process you’re likely to be successful.
The main issue with pitching is that people often think they only have one chance to get it ‘right’ and for small businesses, their very survival depends on winning new clients.
There’s no ‘standard’ format for a pitch.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019