Pitching for new business can be daunting but Paul Boross, also known as The Pitch Doctor, argues that if you look at the pitch as just one part of a bigger process you’re likely to be successful.
The main issue with pitching is that people often think they only have one chance to get it ‘right’ and for small businesses, their very survival depends on winning new clients.
There’s no ‘standard’ format for a pitch.
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016