Autumn is the perfect month to be inspired to make changes to achieve the life you really want, and this issue of The Best You is packed with people, ideas and insights to help you achieve this.
We chat with former X Factor winner Alexandra Burke, whose story truly is one of determination and passion to follow her dream.
We profile Simon Cowell and Victoria Pendleton, both of whom have achieved amazing careers through their immense efforts and single vision.
We are also delighted to introduce new columnists and speakers at next February’s The Best You Exhibition, Janey Lee Grace, Jason Vale and Barbara De Angelis.
Elsewhere there’s advice on bio hacking and an interview with Dave Asprey, improving your sales performance and parenting. Grab your issue and join us for next month’s The Best You Inspiring Talks – we are here to help you realise your dreams.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019