October is here and with it brings the colder weather, but that’s no reason to get the winter blues. We have a great issue The Best You for you this month – perfect for curling up with on your comfy couch with a cup of something warming.
The incomparable Lord Sugar graces this month’s cover and we review his successes, views on entrepreneurship and his rise to lordship. He may have come from humble beginnings, but to say that he has made a success of himself would be an understatement. The fact that his net worth is £770 million is merely the tip of the iceberg. Bernardo Moya also interviews Tim Lovejoy, who is England’s sports broadcasting personified.
We’re upping the game here at The Best You and getting some great new contributors. Paul McKenna, the sleep expert, gives insomniacs some great advice about getting some shut-eye. And self-help guru, Robin Sharma, tells us what it is that great leaders do.
Out-of-school children is a growing problem throughout the world, especially in developing countries. We take a look at some of the statistics, where things are improving, and most importantly, what you can do to help. We also continue looking at the problems caused by obesity, and Greg Small of SkillsActive tells us how to get our kids moving.
Our Bucket List column is proving to be a huge success and this month we are looking at great architectural wonders to see around the world. Then Zane Henry ends this issue off with some great gadgets that will improve your life immeasurably.
All this and so much more!
All contributors include: Greg Small, James Colquhoun, Joseph Emet, Kendra Cherry, Mihir Bose, Paul McKenna, Dr Rita Rakus, Robin Sharma, Dr Rohan Weerasinghe, Tamsen Garrie and Zane Henry
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016