We hope you will be inspired by this issue’s content. We have fantastic interviews with inspiring people who have determined to create positive change in their lives and those around them.
Brett Moran was a drug addict and prisoner, but at his lowest ebb he discovered mindfulness, meditation and began a journey of recovery that he is now sharing with others as a life coach. Lucy Sheridan and Jo Westwood are recasting spirituality for the next generation with their amazing #HigherSelfie website, events and now book.
Author Neil Pavitt explains how we can hack our brains for better performance, and writer Rachel Bridge tells us that ambition shouldn’t be regarded as a dirty word – without ambition, society would be a poorer place, she warns us.
We also have profiles of singer Adele who is preparing to headline at Glastonbury this summer, and British boxer Amir Khan who steps back into the ring this month.
Please do tell us what you enjoy in this issue, and share your stories with us. We are here and listening, so get in touch and join our journey towards becoming the best you possible.
- July – August 2017 - July 12, 2017
- The Best Yoga For You - July 12, 2017
- How Coaching Can Transform Your Life - July 12, 2017
- Space for Giants - July 12, 2017
- Inspirational People - July 12, 2017
- The Accidental Entrepreneur - July 12, 2017
- Deepak Chopra – All-New Ancient Wisdom? - July 12, 2017
- Diamond Star - July 12, 2017
- Book Club - July 12, 2017
- Inspiratinal Stories - July 12, 2017