We hope you will be inspired by this issue’s content. We have fantastic interviews with inspiring people who have determined to create positive change in their lives and those around them.
Brett Moran was a drug addict and prisoner, but at his lowest ebb he discovered mindfulness, meditation and began a journey of recovery that he is now sharing with others as a life coach. Lucy Sheridan and Jo Westwood are recasting spirituality for the next generation with their amazing #HigherSelfie website, events and now book.
Author Neil Pavitt explains how we can hack our brains for better performance, and writer Rachel Bridge tells us that ambition shouldn’t be regarded as a dirty word – without ambition, society would be a poorer place, she warns us.
We also have profiles of singer Adele who is preparing to headline at Glastonbury this summer, and British boxer Amir Khan who steps back into the ring this month.
Please do tell us what you enjoy in this issue, and share your stories with us. We are here and listening, so get in touch and join our journey towards becoming the best you possible.
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017