As we move into early summer, we are inspired to head outside, get in shape and live life to the full.
We’ve plenty of advice from health and well being experts from across the globe on how to tackle both our physical and emotional wellbeing this month. From using mindfulness to control our eating habits, to thinking about our emotional hygiene – both could help us to live longer. Also this month, The Best You talks with comedian Francesca Martinez about her book, What The **** Is Normal?, and discovers why she doesn’t feel confident about disability rights as we enter a General Election.
We talk with Annabel Karmel about how she wants to encourage a generation of “mumpreneurs”, and to serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill about how he has built several million pound businesses in just 90 minutes each day. With profiles of Bear Grylls and Bradley Wiggins, be inspired to take the next steps to becoming the best you this month.
- The Best You Legacy Club – New Business In A Box Opportunity Will Boost Entrepreneurs. - September 6, 2018
- The Best You Online – Personal Development Video Site Features Top Names To Improve Your Life. - August 31, 2018
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018