As we move into early summer, we are inspired to head outside, get in shape and live life to the full.
We’ve plenty of advice from health and well being experts from across the globe on how to tackle both our physical and emotional wellbeing this month. From using mindfulness to control our eating habits, to thinking about our emotional hygiene – both could help us to live longer. Also this month, The Best You talks with comedian Francesca Martinez about her book, What The **** Is Normal?, and discovers why she doesn’t feel confident about disability rights as we enter a General Election.
We talk with Annabel Karmel about how she wants to encourage a generation of “mumpreneurs”, and to serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill about how he has built several million pound businesses in just 90 minutes each day. With profiles of Bear Grylls and Bradley Wiggins, be inspired to take the next steps to becoming the best you this month.
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017