As we move into early summer, we are inspired to head outside, get in shape and live life to the full.
We’ve plenty of advice from health and well being experts from across the globe on how to tackle both our physical and emotional wellbeing this month. From using mindfulness to control our eating habits, to thinking about our emotional hygiene – both could help us to live longer. Also this month, The Best You talks with comedian Francesca Martinez about her book, What The **** Is Normal?, and discovers why she doesn’t feel confident about disability rights as we enter a General Election.
We talk with Annabel Karmel about how she wants to encourage a generation of “mumpreneurs”, and to serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill about how he has built several million pound businesses in just 90 minutes each day. With profiles of Bear Grylls and Bradley Wiggins, be inspired to take the next steps to becoming the best you this month.
- July – August 2017 - July 12, 2017
- The Best Yoga For You - July 12, 2017
- How Coaching Can Transform Your Life - July 12, 2017
- Space for Giants - July 12, 2017
- Inspirational People - July 12, 2017
- The Accidental Entrepreneur - July 12, 2017
- Deepak Chopra – All-New Ancient Wisdom? - July 12, 2017
- Diamond Star - July 12, 2017
- Book Club - July 12, 2017
- Inspiratinal Stories - July 12, 2017