As we move into early summer, we are inspired to head outside, get in shape and live life to the full.
We’ve plenty of advice from health and well being experts from across the globe on how to tackle both our physical and emotional wellbeing this month. From using mindfulness to control our eating habits, to thinking about our emotional hygiene – both could help us to live longer. Also this month, The Best You talks with comedian Francesca Martinez about her book, What The **** Is Normal?, and discovers why she doesn’t feel confident about disability rights as we enter a General Election.
We talk with Annabel Karmel about how she wants to encourage a generation of “mumpreneurs”, and to serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill about how he has built several million pound businesses in just 90 minutes each day. With profiles of Bear Grylls and Bradley Wiggins, be inspired to take the next steps to becoming the best you this month.
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018