In the brand new issue of The Best You, we chat to Ann Summers CEO, Jacqueline Gold. She is a strong woman who knows business, and shows all of us hopefuls out there that through hard work, determination and courage, anything is possible.
- Bernardo Moya speaks to Bill Curbishley, manager of legendary rockers The Who, about the music industry then and now, and what it takes to be a great band manager.
- Author of Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes, Maria Konnikova, gets inside the mind of the world’s only consulting detective. We look at Zumba, an activity that’s taking the exercise world by storm. And we investigate the largest cause of death of British men under 35 – suicide.
- Dave Fishwick from Channel 4’s Bank of Dave chats to us about moving away from the high street banks. And we profile one of the most powerful women in the world, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Angela Steel, Anne Jirsch, Ali Campbell, Erik Crouch, Fiona Thompson, Jo Haigh, Maria Konnikova, Penny Price and Zane Henry.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. It contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which give yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine is available in a digital and printed version, get yours here
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017