The Best You supports this global digital campaign to raise awareness of the elephant poaching crisis
Every day over 55 elephants are killed for their tusks. If poaching levels continue at this rate, the species could die out within a generation.
March for Giants is a digital campaign that creates a virtual herd of elephants who travel across digital billboards around the world to raise awareness of the poaching crisis.
You can join the March by making a donation of just £6 or USD $8 and creating personalised elephant to join the herd. Support will help protect the world’s remaining elephant populations.
The virtual herd will travel across billboards in iconic cities, including New York, London and Melbourne. They will also march across social media, as thousands of people share photos of their elephant in each city.
March for Giants 2018 will run from 1-17 March, and all proceeds will be directed to Space for Giants to carry out frontline protection work on the ground in Africa. This work includes training armed Rapid Response Teams to deter poachers, working with Africa’s judicial system to strengthen penalties for wildlife crimes, and building electrified fences to keep elephants safe from farmers who view them as pests.
Together we can march to secure a future elephants.
For more information visit www.marchforgiants.org
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018