Welcome to the March issue of The Best You. As we move into spring, we are feeling energised and ready to enjoy the season, so this month we have a wealth of exclusive interviews with experts in all areas of health, wealth and happiness.
We chat with personal development guru Dr Barbara De Angelis about her new book, Soul Shifts – her remarkable journey will amaze you. We also chat with nutritionists Amanda Hamilton and Charlotte Watts, whose approaches to health and wellness start with a ‘back to basics’ approach to diet and fitness.
Elsewhere we hear from communications specialist Carmine Gallo who has studied the hugely popular TED talks format to distil what it is that makes a powerful presentation – discover the secrets to improving the way you look, feel and present yourself to the world, inside.
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018
- How Community Can Build Inner Strength - March 21, 2018
- A Daily Dose of Love - March 21, 2018