Welcome to the March issue of The Best You. As we move into spring, we are feeling energised and ready to enjoy the season, so this month we have a wealth of exclusive interviews with experts in all areas of health, wealth and happiness.
We chat with personal development guru Dr Barbara De Angelis about her new book, Soul Shifts – her remarkable journey will amaze you. We also chat with nutritionists Amanda Hamilton and Charlotte Watts, whose approaches to health and wellness start with a ‘back to basics’ approach to diet and fitness.
Elsewhere we hear from communications specialist Carmine Gallo who has studied the hugely popular TED talks format to distil what it is that makes a powerful presentation – discover the secrets to improving the way you look, feel and present yourself to the world, inside.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017