Welcome to the March issue of The Best You. As we move into spring, we are feeling energised and ready to enjoy the season, so this month we have a wealth of exclusive interviews with experts in all areas of health, wealth and happiness.
We chat with personal development guru Dr Barbara De Angelis about her new book, Soul Shifts – her remarkable journey will amaze you. We also chat with nutritionists Amanda Hamilton and Charlotte Watts, whose approaches to health and wellness start with a ‘back to basics’ approach to diet and fitness.
Elsewhere we hear from communications specialist Carmine Gallo who has studied the hugely popular TED talks format to distil what it is that makes a powerful presentation – discover the secrets to improving the way you look, feel and present yourself to the world, inside.
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017