Welcome to the March issue of The Best You. As we move into spring, we are feeling energised and ready to enjoy the season, so this month we have a wealth of exclusive interviews with experts in all areas of health, wealth and happiness.
We chat with personal development guru Dr Barbara De Angelis about her new book, Soul Shifts – her remarkable journey will amaze you. We also chat with nutritionists Amanda Hamilton and Charlotte Watts, whose approaches to health and wellness start with a ‘back to basics’ approach to diet and fitness.
Elsewhere we hear from communications specialist Carmine Gallo who has studied the hugely popular TED talks format to distil what it is that makes a powerful presentation – discover the secrets to improving the way you look, feel and present yourself to the world, inside.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019