Welcome to the March issue of The Best You. As we move into spring, we are feeling energised and ready to enjoy the season, so this month we have a wealth of exclusive interviews with experts in all areas of health, wealth and happiness.
We chat with personal development guru Dr Barbara De Angelis about her new book, Soul Shifts – her remarkable journey will amaze you. We also chat with nutritionists Amanda Hamilton and Charlotte Watts, whose approaches to health and wellness start with a ‘back to basics’ approach to diet and fitness.
Elsewhere we hear from communications specialist Carmine Gallo who has studied the hugely popular TED talks format to distil what it is that makes a powerful presentation – discover the secrets to improving the way you look, feel and present yourself to the world, inside.
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018