It’s a classy month here with The Best You in March with our cover featuring top US fashion designer Tom Ford.
We’ve also got a great video interview with entrepreneur Penny Power and why social networking is so important.
Hypnotist Debbie Williams gives us tips on how to stop binge eating; Laura Spicer shows how to use NLP to help you become better understood and fashion guru Nicky Hambleton-Jones discusses freshening up for spring!
Other amazing articles include Ali Campbell’s celebrity relationship quiz; Arthur Partridge’s guide to effective social media and Kay Cooke uses colour to bring about transformation.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Ali Campbell, Kay Cooke, Tamsen Garrie, Jo Haigh, Nicky Hambleton Jones, Arthur Partridge, Laura Spicer and Debbie Williams.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. Contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which gave yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine available in digital version and printed version.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017