It’s a classy month here with The Best You in March with our cover featuring top US fashion designer Tom Ford.
We’ve also got a great video interview with entrepreneur Penny Power and why social networking is so important.
Hypnotist Debbie Williams gives us tips on how to stop binge eating; Laura Spicer shows how to use NLP to help you become better understood and fashion guru Nicky Hambleton-Jones discusses freshening up for spring!
Other amazing articles include Ali Campbell’s celebrity relationship quiz; Arthur Partridge’s guide to effective social media and Kay Cooke uses colour to bring about transformation.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Ali Campbell, Kay Cooke, Tamsen Garrie, Jo Haigh, Nicky Hambleton Jones, Arthur Partridge, Laura Spicer and Debbie Williams.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. Contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which gave yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine available in digital version and printed version.
- The Best You Legacy Club – New Business In A Box Opportunity Will Boost Entrepreneurs. - September 6, 2018
- The Best You Online – Personal Development Video Site Features Top Names To Improve Your Life. - August 31, 2018
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018