Peter Thomson reveals the skills you need to really lead.
Now at first view this appears to be a paradox – however when we examine the idea in detail it becomes clear just how true it is. All leaders need to deal with different people in a different way. The effective leader also deals with the same person in different ways – in different situations.
To find out more about how our trainings can help your business and personal life, click here, now.
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017