Peter Thomson reveals the skills you need to really lead.
Now at first view this appears to be a paradox – however when we examine the idea in detail it becomes clear just how true it is. All leaders need to deal with different people in a different way. The effective leader also deals with the same person in different ways – in different situations.
To find out more about how our trainings can help your business and personal life, click here, now.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019