Maybe you’re regretting not getting started on those life-improving resolutions… It’s not too late, after all Chinese New Year falls on 19 February and is the perfect ‘second attempt’ window – follow our solution guide, and there’s still time to succeed.
Get in shape
Flat out and no time for the gym? Take a desk workout instead. There are tons of routines to try on YouTube, so ditch that extra coffee break or sneak a session into your lunch break each day.
Buy a shower timer and take two minutes of your wash time in the morning – you’ll save water too!
All it takes is 15 minutes. Apparently when we see tasks in short time frames, we’re far more likely to hit it. Whether it’s tackling bills, sorting your wardrobe or hitting a tedious cleaning task, set the timer and challenge yourself to be done before the ringer goes.
The same approach can help our diet too. Cravings – even for chocolate – pass in 15 minutes, so have the timer to the ready and be good to yourself!
Get more friends
Become a volunteer. Check out an array of opportunities around the UK at www.do-it.org.uk
Get a better job
Rethink working life – start your own business or ditch corporate life and do something entirely different at escapethecity.org
Get better at your job
Take a nap. Sounds counterintuitive but daytime naps boost memory, so take a zzzz at lunchtime and boost your productivity.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017