This issue we have a bumper edition of inspiration, the perfect companion to summertime when the living’s easy. From major new personal development star Kute Blackson to industry gurus Doreen Virtue, Sharon Lechter and Mel Wells who have advice for your spirit, finances and wellbeing. We profile music legend Sir Paul McCartney and Wimbledon favourite Andy Murray, both of whom are back in the limelight this month, and editor Bernardo Moya interviews Olympic hopeful Nathan Douglas who is going for gold at Rio. Don’t miss our interview with eco-activist and model Hannah Mermaid – truly an individual who is following her life’s passion with amazing results.
This month we’re also launching a brand new platform for working with The Best You to take your career or business to new levels of success – from partnering to mentoring from Bernardo Moya, this is a unique way to gain expertise from the team behind the UK’s leading personal development magazine.
Read inside and get in touch to become The Best You!
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016