June brings the pleasures of summer weather, outdoor living and enjoying all that the season has to offer. This month, we have a fantastic crop of interviews, articles and ideas to get the most our of the month.
Our cover star, Ruby Wax, talks about her Sane New World tour, and how positive mental health starts with an open and honest discussion; Dr John Demartini writes about how ageing can also be influenced by our state of mind; and, ahead of Wimbledon, we discover the secret to Novak Djokovic’s playing success. We inspire you to take up running, have ideas to boost your business success, and we also want you to become a contributor to The Best You.
Enjoy the issue and we look forward to helping you to become The Best You ever.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018