June brings the pleasures of summer weather, outdoor living and enjoying all that the season has to offer. This month, we have a fantastic crop of interviews, articles and ideas to get the most our of the month.
Our cover star, Ruby Wax, talks about her Sane New World tour, and how positive mental health starts with an open and honest discussion; Dr John Demartini writes about how ageing can also be influenced by our state of mind; and, ahead of Wimbledon, we discover the secret to Novak Djokovic’s playing success. We inspire you to take up running, have ideas to boost your business success, and we also want you to become a contributor to The Best You.
Enjoy the issue and we look forward to helping you to become The Best You ever.
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017