This month we are in full summertime spirit with festivals ahead, beaches to visit and weddings to enjoy. With this inspiration, we have interviews with Florence Welch and Kelle Bryan, advice from a toastmaster, plus our pick of the best sandy spots to sit and watch the world go by. We also have life and careers advice – from tackling your fears to rediscovering your passion for your job – plus insight into why we laugh and a glimpse into the mind of a world class poker player. Also inside is your guide to The Best You Inspiring Talks and Exhibition, exciting new ways to interact with the UK’s leading personal development magazine. Enjoy the issue and then seize the spirit of summer to make this the season that you become your best you.
Enjoy the issue and we look forward to helping you to become The Best You ever.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019