This month we are in full summertime spirit with festivals ahead, beaches to visit and weddings to enjoy. With this inspiration, we have interviews with Florence Welch and Kelle Bryan, advice from a toastmaster, plus our pick of the best sandy spots to sit and watch the world go by. We also have life and careers advice – from tackling your fears to rediscovering your passion for your job – plus insight into why we laugh and a glimpse into the mind of a world class poker player. Also inside is your guide to The Best You Inspiring Talks and Exhibition, exciting new ways to interact with the UK’s leading personal development magazine. Enjoy the issue and then seize the spirit of summer to make this the season that you become your best you.
Enjoy the issue and we look forward to helping you to become The Best You ever.
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017