This month we are in full summertime spirit with festivals ahead, beaches to visit and weddings to enjoy. With this inspiration, we have interviews with Florence Welch and Kelle Bryan, advice from a toastmaster, plus our pick of the best sandy spots to sit and watch the world go by. We also have life and careers advice – from tackling your fears to rediscovering your passion for your job – plus insight into why we laugh and a glimpse into the mind of a world class poker player. Also inside is your guide to The Best You Inspiring Talks and Exhibition, exciting new ways to interact with the UK’s leading personal development magazine. Enjoy the issue and then seize the spirit of summer to make this the season that you become your best you.
Enjoy the issue and we look forward to helping you to become The Best You ever.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018