‘Are you ready to change? January is the month of New Year’s resolutions, health and diet plans, renewed effort on relationships and finances. But how successful will you be in 2016 in making a real difference to your life? What will be your life legacy?
At The Best You we recently surveyed people to ask this, and while most of us want positive change, many of us are not sure we will make an impact in life. Next month, on 27-28 February at London’s ExCel, we will hold The Best You Expo, a unique event to help you achieve your life goals. Read about both our research and some of the big name speakers appearing at the event inside. We also profile the career of David Bowie, a musical chameleon whose career has mapped more than 50 years; talk with Sir Clive Woodward on what it takes to be a winner; and have amazing advice from super coach Michael Neill, juice master Jason Vale and mindfulness researcher Sharon Hadley. Make this the month you plan real changes towards becoming The Best You!
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018