‘Are you ready to change? January is the month of New Year’s resolutions, health and diet plans, renewed effort on relationships and finances. But how successful will you be in 2016 in making a real difference to your life? What will be your life legacy?
At The Best You we recently surveyed people to ask this, and while most of us want positive change, many of us are not sure we will make an impact in life. Next month, on 27-28 February at London’s ExCel, we will hold The Best You Expo, a unique event to help you achieve your life goals. Read about both our research and some of the big name speakers appearing at the event inside. We also profile the career of David Bowie, a musical chameleon whose career has mapped more than 50 years; talk with Sir Clive Woodward on what it takes to be a winner; and have amazing advice from super coach Michael Neill, juice master Jason Vale and mindfulness researcher Sharon Hadley. Make this the month you plan real changes towards becoming The Best You!
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017