In this exciting interview Bernardo Moya, editor of The Best You magazine, tells Janey Lee Grace about the Best You Exhibition.
This two day trade will draw together the best in Personal Development from all areas. People who make a difference and are the best at what they do will show members of the public just how many pathways and choices there are available – there’s so much you can do to become the best!
The Best You exhibition will include speakers such Sir Clive Woodward, Barbara De Angelis, Jason Vale and many other others, covering all aspects of personal development.
Find out what else is on offer at this amazing event at the Excel Centre on 27th and 28th February 2016
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017