In this exciting interview Bernardo Moya, editor of The Best You magazine, tells Janey Lee Grace about the Best You Exhibition.
This two day trade will draw together the best in Personal Development from all areas. People who make a difference and are the best at what they do will show members of the public just how many pathways and choices there are available – there’s so much you can do to become the best!
The Best You exhibition will include speakers such Sir Clive Woodward, Barbara De Angelis, Jason Vale and many other others, covering all aspects of personal development.
Find out what else is on offer at this amazing event at the Excel Centre on 27th and 28th February 2016
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- What’s next at The Best You - June 6, 2016