The best makers of personal development videos inspire millions of people around the world through their motivational vlogs
This 22-year-old Arab girl living in the Netherlands has a fervent passion for all things fashion and beauty – but that’s not the interesting part. In addition to the more typical videos you’d see on any beauty channel, Ruba gives inspiring hijab tutorials, as well as different ways to dress modestly, but still fashionably. Oh, and if that isn’t enough to elicit a follow, she’s teaching tolerance and respect t her millions of followers.
Joshua Evans, 32, AKA JoshuaDTV, says his Youtube channel is a place where you can be yourself and be accepted for it. ‘I believe in love and a lot of my content reflects that. Life isn’t always fair or kind so be nice to people and do your best you’. Joshua opens his vlogs with his signature “What’s up inernet!!”, and although he no longer delivers new content daily his followers remain forever loyal to his life-affirming brand of vlogging.
Joey vlogs every single day (yes, really) and his motto is ‘LETS BE NERDS TOGETHER’. He is one over-achieving American, with not one but two YouTube channels. One is dedicated to gaming, while the other covers everything in life – from low culture to high, humanitarian issues and silly trends, He’s also an actor, producer, singer, and author – his new novel Children of Eden is out now.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017