The best makers of personal development videos inspire millions of people around the world through their motivational vlogs
This 22-year-old Arab girl living in the Netherlands has a fervent passion for all things fashion and beauty – but that’s not the interesting part. In addition to the more typical videos you’d see on any beauty channel, Ruba gives inspiring hijab tutorials, as well as different ways to dress modestly, but still fashionably. Oh, and if that isn’t enough to elicit a follow, she’s teaching tolerance and respect t her millions of followers.
Joshua Evans, 32, AKA JoshuaDTV, says his Youtube channel is a place where you can be yourself and be accepted for it. ‘I believe in love and a lot of my content reflects that. Life isn’t always fair or kind so be nice to people and do your best you’. Joshua opens his vlogs with his signature “What’s up inernet!!”, and although he no longer delivers new content daily his followers remain forever loyal to his life-affirming brand of vlogging.
Joey vlogs every single day (yes, really) and his motto is ‘LETS BE NERDS TOGETHER’. He is one over-achieving American, with not one but two YouTube channels. One is dedicated to gaming, while the other covers everything in life – from low culture to high, humanitarian issues and silly trends, He’s also an actor, producer, singer, and author – his new novel Children of Eden is out now.
- April – May 2017 - April 27, 2017
- The Best You Awards 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Wow! What a Weekend! - April 27, 2017
- Book Club - April 27, 2017
- How to Be Financially Free Without Working Harder - April 27, 2017
- The Best Wellbeing Apps - April 27, 2017
- The Happy List 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Sharon Lechter: “The Best You Expo Offers An Opportunity For Great Business Growth” - April 27, 2017
- The Spark Of Inspiration - April 27, 2017
- I’m a total geek when it comes to personal development - April 27, 2017