Paul Boross, The Pitch Doctor, answers questions on how to make an impression.
- Focus on your customer’s needs, not your own
- Feel at ease during your pitch by stepping into your own ‘pitching zone’
- Pitch what your customer needs to hear, not what you want to say
And finally, to paraphrase Albert Einstein, make your pitch as short as possible, but no shorter.
- Standing Out From The Crowd by Paul Boross - July 18, 2016
- The psychology of pitching by Paul Boross - March 29, 2016
- Making A Connection When Pitching - November 23, 2014
- 10 Ways To Pitch Better For Anything You Want by Paul Boross - April 17, 2014
- How do I Make An Impression by Paul Boross, author of The Pitching Bible. - October 10, 2013
- You Are The Pitch by Paul Boross, author of The Pitching Bible - September 16, 2013
- What’s so funny? by Paul Boross – The Pitch Doctor - September 12, 2013
- How to establish credibility quickly in a new job by Paul Boross - August 30, 2013
- The ugly truth about job interviews, an interview with Paul Boross - June 11, 2013