Here we are again. The very young will be thinking how slowly time passes by, I am not that young any more, and for me time is flying by.
With another New Year comes those goals, commitments and things on your to-do list. We cover a number of ways to make 2014 your year, from Stephen Russell, who is better known as the Barefoot Doctor, tells us we need to change our tactics when it comes to making resolutions, and Dr. John Demartini gives us top tips to stick to what we say we’ll do.
What are resolutions, really? They are just goals set on 1 January. That’s why we interview Brian Mayne, the inventor of Goal-Mapping. Having ambitions in life and a sense of direction are must-do things. I learned in quite late in life that setting your goals is essential. Major successful companies have them, so why shouldn’t you? It really works.
In addition to the Barefoot Doctor and Dr. John Demartini, we have many other great contributors this month. We’d like to welcome Gerry Robert, best-selling author of The Millionaire Mindset and divorce coach, Sara Davison. We also have a few who we’ve featured before, like T. Harv Eker and Pam Grout, and they were so good we just had to have them back!
We’re giving you great ideas, loads of freebies and some recommended reads to make 2014 Your Best Year yet. We want to be part of your growth so count on us to carry on bringing bigger, better, stronger, more powerful content.
My advice is the same advice I would give someone who is trying to eat an elephant, which I’m not recommending – they are beautiful animals. Do it one bite at a time!
Your year, like everybody else’s, has 12 months. Set what you want to achieve by when with clear dates. And be very specific. Start strong and committed, and try to achieve as much as you can in the first three months. That will get you on track.
But if you fail, don’t give up. Keep at it!
“Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” – Michael Josephson
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019