The world-renowned care facility and research institute is a lifeline for many
Great Ormond Street Hospital is one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals and research centres, caring for seriously ill children and teenagers, as well as their families.
Many Great Ormond Street Hospital patients face life-threatening diseases and have spent the majority of their young lives in hospital awaiting treatment. A dedicated and tireless staff of over 2,400 people cares for the patients, while also providing assistance to the families of terminally-ill children at the Hospital’s Louis Dundas Centre.
The Hospital is also known as a pioneer in research, exploring new treatments, potential cures and preventions. Every day, the Ormond Street Hospital provides invaluable care and expertise to young people and their families, and The Best You: A Better World is proud to support their life-changing and life-saving work.
For more information visit www.gosh.nhs.uk
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018