The world-renowned care facility and research institute is a lifeline for many
Great Ormond Street Hospital is one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals and research centres, caring for seriously ill children and teenagers, as well as their families.
Many Great Ormond Street Hospital patients face life-threatening diseases and have spent the majority of their young lives in hospital awaiting treatment. A dedicated and tireless staff of over 2,400 people cares for the patients, while also providing assistance to the families of terminally-ill children at the Hospital’s Louis Dundas Centre.
The Hospital is also known as a pioneer in research, exploring new treatments, potential cures and preventions. Every day, the Ormond Street Hospital provides invaluable care and expertise to young people and their families, and The Best You: A Better World is proud to support their life-changing and life-saving work.
For more information visit www.gosh.nhs.uk
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017