The world-renowned care facility and research institute is a lifeline for many
Great Ormond Street Hospital is one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals and research centres, caring for seriously ill children and teenagers, as well as their families.
Many Great Ormond Street Hospital patients face life-threatening diseases and have spent the majority of their young lives in hospital awaiting treatment. A dedicated and tireless staff of over 2,400 people cares for the patients, while also providing assistance to the families of terminally-ill children at the Hospital’s Louis Dundas Centre.
The Hospital is also known as a pioneer in research, exploring new treatments, potential cures and preventions. Every day, the Ormond Street Hospital provides invaluable care and expertise to young people and their families, and The Best You: A Better World is proud to support their life-changing and life-saving work.
For more information visit www.gosh.nhs.uk
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017