From life-enhancing innovations to planet-saving designs
A smart glove which translates sign language to text and speech. BrightSign enables the direct interaction between sign language users and the general public by providing two-way communication which eliminates the need for an accompanying interpreter or family member.
This five minute integrated cognitive assessment tool (ICA) looks for the earliest signs of cognitive impairment, such as early warning signs of dementia, by testing the performance of large areas of the brain.
A real-time monitoring system that facilitates the management of mental fatigue in the workplace, aiming to improve the user’s physical and mental wellness, individual performance and productivity.
Now you can run with friends, even when you can’t be with them, by connecting via this app. It enables businesses, charities and other organisations to engage with their audience, build active communities, and get everyone exercising together virtually across the world.
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018