Dr Stephen Simpson looks at what the body language of two sportsmen tells you about their attitude to setbacks in the world of golf and of cricket.
On the last day of The Masters recently, Rory McIlroy, the young and shiny new kid on the green displayed a certain amount of body language that will not stand him in good stead in the future. Because although golf is “only a game” (and a multi-million pound career at the top level!) Rory was almost in tears on the last day of The Masters. But then, so was I, and so were many other thousands or even millions of his fans.
To find out more about how our trainings can help your business and personal life, click here, now.
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017