In the New Year we have grand diet plans and exercise regimes. But by this time of the year, many of us have started to slip up – skipping gym and indulging in a few too many cupcakes at office birthday celebrations. BodyFire’s founder and professional rugby player James Haskell shares his top tips to keep yourself on track.
In the Northern Hemisphere, jetting through January and February is something that should be rewarded, and we often reward ourselves with donuts and biscuits. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t stick to new year’s resolutions, you would probably have quit your by now. But it’s not too late to get back on the proverbial horse.
- Remember, greens are king! Swap those carbs on the side of your plate for greens,. Vegetables give you a shot of vitamins a nutrients. Imagine your plate as a pie chart, you should want to see a large share of the chart made-up of protein, a large share featuring vegetables and the remainder of the chart, the smallest element by far, comprising your choice of carbs.
- Juicing is a huge craze for 2014, it’s simple, yet effective. Juicing is a great way to get the greens you need without…
- April – May 2017 - April 27, 2017
- The Best You Awards 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Wow! What a Weekend! - April 27, 2017
- Book Club - April 27, 2017
- How to Be Financially Free Without Working Harder - April 27, 2017
- The Best Wellbeing Apps - April 27, 2017
- The Happy List 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Sharon Lechter: “The Best You Expo Offers An Opportunity For Great Business Growth” - April 27, 2017
- The Spark Of Inspiration - April 27, 2017
- I’m a total geek when it comes to personal development - April 27, 2017