In the New Year we have grand diet plans and exercise regimes. But by this time of the year, many of us have started to slip up – skipping gym and indulging in a few too many cupcakes at office birthday celebrations. BodyFire’s founder and professional rugby player James Haskell shares his top tips to keep yourself on track.
In the Northern Hemisphere, jetting through January and February is something that should be rewarded, and we often reward ourselves with donuts and biscuits. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t stick to new year’s resolutions, you would probably have quit your by now. But it’s not too late to get back on the proverbial horse.
- Remember, greens are king! Swap those carbs on the side of your plate for greens,. Vegetables give you a shot of vitamins a nutrients. Imagine your plate as a pie chart, you should want to see a large share of the chart made-up of protein, a large share featuring vegetables and the remainder of the chart, the smallest element by far, comprising your choice of carbs.
- Juicing is a huge craze for 2014, it’s simple, yet effective. Juicing is a great way to get the greens you need without…
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018