In the New Year we have grand diet plans and exercise regimes. But by this time of the year, many of us have started to slip up – skipping gym and indulging in a few too many cupcakes at office birthday celebrations. BodyFire’s founder and professional rugby player James Haskell shares his top tips to keep yourself on track.
In the Northern Hemisphere, jetting through January and February is something that should be rewarded, and we often reward ourselves with donuts and biscuits. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t stick to new year’s resolutions, you would probably have quit your by now. But it’s not too late to get back on the proverbial horse.
- Remember, greens are king! Swap those carbs on the side of your plate for greens,. Vegetables give you a shot of vitamins a nutrients. Imagine your plate as a pie chart, you should want to see a large share of the chart made-up of protein, a large share featuring vegetables and the remainder of the chart, the smallest element by far, comprising your choice of carbs.
- Juicing is a huge craze for 2014, it’s simple, yet effective. Juicing is a great way to get the greens you need without…
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019
- MARISA PEER: DON’T WAIT FOR SUCCESS TO COME TO YOU, YOU MUST GO TO IT - November 12, 2019
- Good News - November 12, 2019
- We support Great Ormond Street Hospital - November 12, 2019
- THE BEST YOU AWARDS - November 12, 2019
- A Festival of Inspiration - November 12, 2019
- Autumn 2019 - November 12, 2019