Welcome to the February issue of The Best You, which is packed with fantastic interviews and articles to inspire you towards personal growth and success in every area of life.
This month our cover star is music maestro Will.I.Am who started live in a Los Angeles ghetto but has achieved global success through creative talent, hard work and determination.
We also meet Rob Young, who has been dubbed the Marathon Man and is already half way through a year-long challenge to run 367, 26-mile races to beat the current world record and raise funds for children’s charities. While this is amazing in itself, Rob overcame a cruel and violent childhood – after suffering terrible abuse at the hands of his father, Rob shows that overcoming adversity can lead to immense personal success and happiness.
We also interview Katie Piper, The Apprentice’s Lauren Riley, yoga guru Tara Stiles and enjoy Davina McCall’s new book. There’s business advice from Enterprise Nation’s Emma Jones, US financial expert Garrett Gunderson and CEO whisperer Roger Harrop.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started, discover the secrets to success inside and make 2015 the year that your dreams are realised.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017