Welcome to the February issue of The Best You, which is packed with fantastic interviews and articles to inspire you towards personal growth and success in every area of life.
This month our cover star is music maestro Will.I.Am who started live in a Los Angeles ghetto but has achieved global success through creative talent, hard work and determination.
We also meet Rob Young, who has been dubbed the Marathon Man and is already half way through a year-long challenge to run 367, 26-mile races to beat the current world record and raise funds for children’s charities. While this is amazing in itself, Rob overcame a cruel and violent childhood – after suffering terrible abuse at the hands of his father, Rob shows that overcoming adversity can lead to immense personal success and happiness.
We also interview Katie Piper, The Apprentice’s Lauren Riley, yoga guru Tara Stiles and enjoy Davina McCall’s new book. There’s business advice from Enterprise Nation’s Emma Jones, US financial expert Garrett Gunderson and CEO whisperer Roger Harrop.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started, discover the secrets to success inside and make 2015 the year that your dreams are realised.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019