Video interview with Harvey Goldsmith – the legendary music promoter who staged concerts with The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney – the list goes on!
- We profile Golf supremo Tiger Woods to see what makes him Roar!
- Bernardo Moya talks with entrepreneur Jessica Huie about how she went from being a single teenage mother to being a top London PR agent.
- John LaValle, world-leading business trainer and president of the Society of NLP, gives us tips on being persuasive.
- Video interview with Jon Smith, who practically invented the art of sports management
- And other articles from T. Harv Eker, Janet Murray, Nia Jones, Matt Wingett, Emma Vites, Michele Paradise and Anne Jirsch.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: T. Harv Eker, Andy Hurst, Anne Jirsch, Nia Jones, Sophie Keller, John La Valle, Janet Murray, Michele Paradise, Stephen Simpson, Angela Steel, Fiona Thompson & Emma Vites.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. Contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which gave yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine is available in digital version and printed version.
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016