What a hugely successful weekend we enjoyed at The Best You’s second annual EXPO. After last year’s event I didn’t think it could get any better, but this year we doubled in size, in terms of both space and the number of Speakers.
I’m very lucky to be part of a fantastic team, and we worked incredibly hard to make sure the EXPO offered something to inspire everyone on their personal development journey. The weekend featured over 120 talks by true leaders across the worlds of business, entrepreneurship, health and wellbeing. The diversity of topics covered was thrilling; from the power of yoga to achieving financial success, and from business mentoring to improving brain health.
We also held our inaugural Gala Dinner and Awards, honouring some of those in the personal development industry who have changed the lives of millions. Among them ‘The Juice Master’ Jason Vale; a man who really walks his talk; his branding, marketing and ethos is second to none. World-famous business mentor Sharon Lechter was also celebrated for being a living legend; an example of how to build a first class career. You can read about both of these worthy winners in this EXPO special issue of our magazine.
The Best You team is so grateful to everyone who contributed to this year’s EXPO – whether it was to give a workshop, to share your wisdom on a stand, or as a guest to soak up everything on offer. Thank you for all the gratitude and the love you shared. We love what we do, and it’s only made possible by you.
We have no doubt that next year’s EXPO will be even bigger and better. We’re super excited to announce that it will be in central London, at Olympia, and it will take place on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 February. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016