It’s been an interesting, challenging but very fulfilling year. As a company The Best You Magazine is now a year old, we have learnt a lot and we feel we have provided some great content with interviews with the likes of Jacquline Gold, Bill Curbishley, Kanya King, Kubi Springer, Richard Bandler, Tim Lovejoy, John Bird and many more.
And we are also very lucky to have a great selection of contributors such as Robin Sharma, Jack Canfield, T. Harv Eker, Wayne Dyer, Paul McKenna and others.
This issue packed with inspirational and helpful articles, mostly centred around the festive season and being grateful for what you have. But Christmas isn’t the only thing we celebrate in December – it’s also World Aids Day, so a guest contributor from the National Aids Trust tells us about advancements made in HIV/Aids treatment.
We believe in what we do and that’s why now we have partnered up with Magazine Cloner and Pocket Mags, world leaders in the digital distribution content. Not only that, but we have also decided to take a very big, bold and important step that will hopefully be appreciated by you all and anyone wanting to improve their lives, and that’s the fact that from December 2013 our magazine is free in every platform! That includes Apple, Android, Amazon, as well as on your PC or Mac.
That is our Christmas gift to you, and becoming bigger and better is our New Year’s resolution. That’s our plan. What is yours? How do you plan on making 2014 your year? We would love to hear your stories, so please drop us a mail at any time to share them.
All the people we have featured in the magazine this year have believed in themselves, no matter what others have told them. And we, as a magazine, have grown and improved because we believe in what we do. So, my final message to you for 2013 is don’t let anyone; no news reporter, politician, friend or family member, tell you what you can or can’t achieve.
Have a fantastic Christmas and think big in 2014. See you next year!
“The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” – Albert Ellis
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018